Sunday, January 21, 2007

My first post from my first blog

This is my first post from my other Blog. Once again, Im sorry for the mishap.

Just Started
Today is my first day ever blogging and I must say its quite nice. I dropped Molly off at the airport in Paris today. It was really sad and Ive been bummed all afternoon. I then took the TGV down to Lyon and went shopping at the Monoprix. Since then Ive spent all afternoon on the internet, a portion of which was dedicated to finding out if I can buy the sims 2 online. I dont think I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this one better anyway

Rach said...

here is the comment that i posted on your other blog: i fucking love your blog already! and i am very flattered that my blog kinda made you wanna blog. blog blog blog. i will check this daily and add you to the links on my blog. and what you wrote about molly in your first post is very cute and i cannot wait for her to get home today but i know she will be missing you! see you soon hopefully my friend and i will leave more comments soon! love, rachel