Thursday, January 25, 2007

Orgys and Hangovers

I had to wake up today for early today after only 5 hours of sleep. I was out partying with the erasmus students pretty hard last night, getting funky. I was wearing this pink hat, and these 3 girls and 1 dude thought it was cool, and they ask me if i wanted to have an orgy with them. As I grabbed a beer and mulled it over I asked myself, 'am I an orgy kind of guy?' After a while of thinking about it and chilling with other peeps, i went back to the group and discussed with them. I expained to them that i might be down, but i had some reservations. While explaining to them my fears of becoming an orgy man, one of the chicks was verbally abusing me and saying that if i didnt have 'any fucking stamina' I just better get out now. So, i just joked about it with them and was pretty non commital. Im pretty sure they were probably just joking with me anyway, but you never no, and that girl seemed pretty serious.
Im heading to the french alps tomorrow and barca next week for 10 days. After that im going to Romania to live like a king.

No comments: